Corsair is all set to launch their K68 Dust Proof Gaming Keyboard in India.
One of the biggest problems gamers in India face is accessories collecting dust, even daily care can only do so much in India. Corsair’s latest keyboard is built keeping just that in mind. The K68 is a Cherry MX Red LED keyboard where each key cap comes with an individual silicon shield that prevents dust, grime and to a certain extent liquids from getting into your keyboard; at least into the parts that matter. Even if you like to snack a lot while gaming, you no longer need to worry about crumbs falling into the board.
You can customize the red lighting effects using the Corsair Utility Engine, and can also use it to set any macros you might need. The keyboard also comes with dedicated multimedia and volume controls, similar to other premium Corsair Keyboards like the K70 and Strafe.
The Corsair K68 is available in India for INR 12,599 MRP, so you can expect to pick up around INR 10k. It also comes with a 2 year manufacturers warranty from Corsair.
- 100% CHERRY MX Red keyswitches: Gold contact CHERRY MX mechanical gaming keyswitches deliver the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Dust and spill resistant: Help protect from accidents so your gameplay never has to stop.
- Dynamic backlighting: Brilliant RED backlighting enhances the experience with virtually unlimited lighting adjustability.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Adjust audio on-the-fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% Anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
- Fully programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and dynamic lighting effects.
- Windows Key lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.