On 3rd May 2017, Carbide, a world leader in gaming hardware and PC components announced the newest addition to the Carbide series of mid-tower gaming cases, the Corsair Carbide SPEC-04, that showcases a large tinted side panel window and roomy interior.
The cases feature a symmetrical, hard-edged exterior with three different color options; black and yellow, black and red, black and grey. It also features an angular styling which hides a side-mounted front panel equipped with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports and a huge ventilated section to provide ‘Direct Airflow Path’ airflow.
The SPEC-04 comes with a pre-installed 120mm LED-lit front intake fan and room for up to five fans; two 120mm or 140mm in the front, two 120mm in the roof, and one 120mm in the rear. With both front-intake and PSU dust filters, the case keeps the system cool and clean.
Here are the complete specifications for the Corsair Carbide SPEC-04:
- Angular exterior design with large, tinted side panel window: The asymmetrical, hard-edged design adds bold styling to your build.
- Room up to for five 120mm fans: Tons of room for excellent cooling potential with one 120mm front fan pre-installed.
- Expansive storage space: Easy-to-use mounts for up to three HDDs and two SDDs.
- Clean, side I/O panel: Featuring a high-speed USB 3.0 port and additional ports for all modern connections.
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Hide your cables behind the ATX, MATX or mini-ITX motherboard tray to keep your build looking tidy and out of the airflow path for improved cooling.
- Removable, built-in dust filters: Added layer of protection will keep your components safe and running longer.
- I/O Port: USB 3.0 port, USB 2.0 port, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
- Expansion slots: Seven
- Maximum PSU length: 225mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Maximum GPU length: 370mm
- Drive bays: 3.5″ – Three, 2.5″ – Two
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 492 x 201 x 433mm
With a 2 year warranty available on it, the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-04 will will be available from 26th May 2017 at an MRP of ₹5,499 with Corsair India and its Regional Distributors. For further information, check out Corsair’s Official Website.